Unfolding neural mechanisms by Ca2+ signaling-based research
Ca2+ signaling is one of the principal signaling mechanisms regulating myriads of cellular functions. Our research on the basic principles of Ca2+ signaling has led to the development of a new method for specific inhibition of Ca2+ signaling, which has allowed us to identify hitherto unrecognized functions of Ca2+ signals in the brain. We are currently extending these lines of research using new imaging methods.
Click here for more information.
- 17 Jan 2017 Papers published in 2016. See Publications.
- 3 Dec 2015 New paper in J. Neurosci.
- 10 Sep 2015 New paper in Cell Rep.
- 26 Jun 2014 New paper in Cell Rep.
- 13 Jun 2014 New paper in Nat. Commun.
- 01 Apr 2011 Updated.
- 07 Feb 2011 This site has been renewed.